Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Day 2~Tokyo 2020 Olympic logo~Tom & Vinicuis

Today I have created an original logo which I think should be the Olympic logo for the olympics at Tokyo. There have already been logo creations and suggestions made but I think my logo is better.

(Logo Options)


My logo represents what I think Japan is. In my beliefs Japan has an peaceful and graceful environment. So to represent that side of their country I added a clip art photo of a swan. Also to represent the Olympic sign I had added swivel lines. For the finishing touch I added in the main keys of being in the Olympics, Strength, Passion and Striving to succeed. I created my logo at a website called Design Mantic. Hope you enjoy my logo!.

2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I really like the idea of using the swan in the logo - it is unique and I love your use of symbolism. It made me curious about there being swans in Japan and it turns out that a fair number of them fly to Japan from Europe in the winter. It was great to see you create something that was different to the other logos. What did you use to design your logo?

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa,

I really agree with Ms. Stone and her comments about your logo. I, too, think that you have done a lovely job of creating a logo that is rich in symbolism. The swan is just beautiful and reminds me of the peace and gracefulness of the Japanese people. I was very lucky to have spent a year living in Japan and your logo reminds me a lot of the country. I would just recommend that you slightly tweak the slogan ('Strength, Passion, Strive') by using a darker font. It's a bit tricky for us to see it clearly as it is currently written. Otherwise, I think that it is wonderful.

Keep up the great work :)

Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.