Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Geometry Lesson‼

This terms focus in maths is Geometry. Geometry is one of my favourite but also hardest math genre. Today, we were learning about varieties of shapes, and things like Quadrilateral an Polygons. Our task was to cut out and name the different shapes. Then order them the way we wanted to. It was an fun and interesting maths lesson for I learned a lot of different names of shapes as well as the different parts of a shape.
https://www.tes.com/lessons/Dj-bVtdG_TVabw/geometry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work Luisa,
Geometry is very interesting, one of my favourite shapes is a rhombus, I also love tessellating shapes as we can create awesome patterns and it's often seen in interior design.
Also, I spotted your favourite sports team is Golden State Warriors, I love them too! Steph Curry has soooo much talent!
Keep up the fantastic learning Luisa.
Mrs Parker

Luisa said...

Thank you Mrs.Parker. And of course go Golden state!!. The rhombus is also my favourite shape too. Take care..

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.