Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Food description

This week I am doing a recap of my best writing from this term. My best writing for description would have to be my Whit takers descritption. Not only did I write a great piece of writing I managed to deliver a piece of writing at a high standard. To create my descriptive writing I described my food using my 5 senses.


Brainstorm about Chocolate

Smell
  • Hazelnuts
  • Irresistible
  • tempting
  • cocoa powder
Taste
  • Caramel
  • River of chocolate
  • fair
  • bitter sweet
Sight
  • Mud puddle
  • Shiny golden coat
  • thick slabs
  • water thin
Touch
  • Smooth
  • melted
  • silky
  • fragile
  • delicate
Sound

  • Crunchy
  • crackle

And after I finished my writing I gathered all this information to create a my descriptive writing. To add more garnish to my writing I added in a background picture to make my writing more advertising so that people would want to eat Whit takers chocolate. This was my final outcome.

1 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

I really like the way our writing is displayed on the Whittaker's label. Looks very authentic.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.