Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

School changes!

I am writing to the Minister education to assure her what I would like to change and have in Glen brae School. Hopefully I could persuade not only the Minister of Educations but those who are reading this write now.


Dear Minister of Education

Glenbrae School is a wonderful school full of a lot of resources but we are also missing out on some important resources. I believe that every school should have sport uniforms for every sport, improved playgrounds and a right for students to drop subjects. (Yes, I am dead serious).

First of all, Glenbrae School would like to have proper uniforms for the sports our children participate in. For example Netball uniforms, touch uniforms, soccer uniforms all of which our school don’t have. It is important for us to represent our school through what we wear. Also if we go to tournaments wearing our school uniform, the next day their uniforms will be all sweaty and smelly.

Secondly, our school playgrounds. We have had our playgrounds for 3 years and well it has grown dull and just not very fun. Yes, you can play many things but it’s not as fun. If you were to change our playgrounds here are some of my suggestions. In our senior adventure playground we could have:
-Rock climbing
-Sliding pole that comes down from the rock climbing
-Spider Web wall
For our Junior playground we could have:
-Tunnel Slides
-Large connect four
-Log platforms
I hope that you would take these ideas and make these adjustments to our playground.

Last but not least, for my sake I would like to change the right for all intermediate children to drop subjects. This change can make a change on what us children what to learn about. But then again these subjects are all involved in life. I may not persuade you to make this decision but it was worth a try. Hopefully you would take in almost all of my suggestions and make our school happy. Thank you, that is all for now.

Sincerely yours Luisa.

2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I love this piece of persuasive writing! We will be looking at this in the middle of Term 3 and I think you will do really well. Remember to check that you are writing in the same perspective in your sentences (the last sentence of your second paragraph switches halfway through). What subjects would you drop if you had the chance?

Luisa said...

Maths of course.! Haha, that was just a idea in mind that I chose to expand on.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.