Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Special Training

To keep my sister and I fit for Netball next season, we train every day at the Marist grounds known as Dunkirk. We ran a whole length of a rugby field and walked back to the where we started. We ran 9 more times and stretched at the end.

Afterwards my sister and I played a game of touch with my brother and cousin who currently plays for the Under 15 Auckland girls rugby team. We played one more game before actually playing some Netball games and drills. The first game we played was piggy in the middle without moving when you have the ball. It was easy game until my dad came in and played for the opposite team. It was a fun game. Soon we departed from the fields as it got darker.

Image result for Netball fitnessHaving afternoon fitness's are very fun and exhausting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.