Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Now you see me: The Second Act

Part 2 to my favourite movie of all time, Now you see me: The second Act(Part 2) and Now you see me (Part 1). Characters of changed and so has the plot of the movie. I love this movie because it's all about criminal magicians who do wicked tricks. I you have watched the first movie you would know what i'm talking about. This time theirs more action, more magic tricks, more cliffhanger twists and unbelievable scams

After fleeing from a stage show, the illusionists (Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson) known as the Four Horsemen find themselves in more trouble in Macau, China. Devious tech wizard Walter Mabry (Daniel Radcliffe) forces the infamous magicians to steal a powerful chip that can control all of the world's computers. Meanwhile, vengeful FBI agent Dylan Rhodes (Mark Ruffalo) hatches his own plot against Thaddeus Bradley (Morgan Freeman), the man he blames for the death of his father.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_You_See_Me_2

Image result for Now you see me 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.