Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

5 Day challenge

As part of our PB4L, our class is focusing on respecting our values. Our school values are to Respect, Others, Self, Environment, Property and Learning. To show that we are respecting all these values our teachers set out a challenge for us.

If we we get 5 great/good days then we get a prize. We had received our first prize a few weeks ago and started our good days again. So far we have only 1 good day. We get points out of 5 for each block. Room 7 are hoping that we get 4 more good days so that we have our prize on the last day of school. I am sure hoping we get through this week too. But it's all up to my classmates and I. I know my class is capable of earning those 4 days for we have done it before, why not again.
Image result for Pb4l

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.