Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Day 1~Olympic Game choice!~Once upon a time in Olympia

If I were alive 2792 years ago and were invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic games w. If the only sports available back then was boxing, running, wrestling, horse racing, pankration and pentathlon, which sports would you choose to compete in.

I would compete in running and boxing. Running is already a passion of mine, a natural talent that comes well naturally. There are many types of running courses and I think that in all courses I would succeed.

Image result for running races

I would also compete in boxing because boxing is fun in my beliefs. In a way hurting people shows your confidence and strength, Which is why boxing is one of my options.Image result for boxing

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa,

Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme! I am so happy to see that you have joined the journey this holiday. I am also so happy to see that you've already posted three blogs. Wow! Great job:)

Like you, I would have also chosen running as my Olympic sport but, unlike you, I am not naturally gifted at running. I would have to work very hard in order to become good enough to compete at the Olympics. If possible, I would have trained to become a middle distance runner. What about you? Would you have been a sprinter or a longer distance runner like me?

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.