Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Day 4~Valerie Adams!~Be the Inspiration

Valerie Adam is continuous winning Shot put champion since 2010 to 2014. She has won Gold throughout the past 3 Olympic games making Rio the 4th Olympic game where she strives to get gold. 


Here are 3 facts about Valerie Adams


  •  Valerie Adam was the IAAF world female athlete of the year for 2014
  • Valerie Kasanita Adams, ONZM is a New Zealand shot putter. She is a four-time World champion, three time World Indoor champion, two-time Olympic and three-time Commonwealth champion. She will aslo be competing at this years Rio Olympics
  • Sport runs through Valerie's family for Valerie Adams brother plays Basketball. He is a NZ professional Basketball player who plays for Oklahoma city. 

Image result for valerie adams

3 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Is she going to this Olympics this year as I heard she has had surgery recently? Are you able to find that out please? She is one Kiwi icon and NZ is very proud of her. She is also very proud of her Tongan heritage. Not so sure about her brother though. I have never heard him talk about his cultural heritage.

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa,

I think that you have made a great choice in selecting Valerie Adams. To my knowledge, she is going to compete in the Rio Olympic games next month. I believe that she has undergone the reconstructive surgery and is on the mend. I certainly hope so as I really want to see her compete and, hopefully, bring home another gold medal!

Keep up the great work with your blogging :)

Cheers, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Luisa

I think that choosing Valerie Adams was a great idea. I also agree with Rachel that I would love to see her bring back another gold medal.
Well done

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.