Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Our Cup Song performance!

Music Inquiry


Today our music inquiry group finally performed our Cup song item. At first rattles went through my body but when I found out that we were getting help from the girls in our class I was moved. It was time to sing and I was ready but also nervous. The start of our performance was shaky but Angelica and I ended it on a high note(I mean a positive ending). Maara and Courtney did a great jobs on keeping the cups on beat. Also Fusi, Linda, Mele and Dora backed us up by singing with us, thank you for that girls. I think all of us really out done our selves and that we can do better next time with more confidence. I would like to see the other groups beat our performance. Bring it on!. 

2 comments:

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

It was a pleasure to be helping you girls out.
Also Maara and Courtney for there great job on keeping the tune of the beat for this cup song performance. It was a lovely performance for those who watched in room 7 as well.

Luisa said...

Thank you very much Linda Kiki. It was also a pleasure for us too.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.