Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Day 3~Rio poem~Sport Specifics

If I worked for TVNZ and were paid to attend the Rio Olympics and had to report at either the golf or rugby sevens competition, I would be nervous. To express my feelings of this event I wrote a poem.

What do I say?, what do I do?
If I mess up who do I go to?
There's nothing to worry about for i'll be okay
And the viewers out there, are miles away

How will I cope
Surely i'll still have hope
Just traveling to Rio has me jumping on my seat
Oh no here comes the terrible hot heat

Rio's not that bad it's a town of happy ought
Maybe when I return, i'll come back with happy thoughts
Interviewing talented athletes
Which they approach me with varieties of greets

Out of no where, the doubt disappears
My deepest fear, suddenly clears
Having a great time, meeting new people
Every interview there's always a loop whole





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great poem, Luisa! I think that you have captured all of the feelings that you will experience travelling to Rio, meeting new people and exploring a new place. It would definitely be nerve wracking but I am confident that you could handle it! In fact, I am sure that you would have a great time and find a loop hole in each interview!

Cheers, Rachel :)

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I really enjoyed reading this poem! I agree with Rachel, you have captured all of the feelings that reporters would experience.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.