Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Day 6~Entertaining the crowd

I will be judging and rating the NZ team uniforms for the Olympics from, 2012, 2008 and 2004. Here are the uniforms.

New Zealand Team Uniform – London Olympics 2012

Image result for New Zealand Team Uniform – London Olympics 2012
Let's just say that this is a fashion upset. I really don't get the patterns used on the dresses, I don't know but the dresses are not good. Though I do love the blazers. I give these uniforms a 5/10. (Worst)

New Zealand Team Uniform – Beijing Olympics 2008



These outfits are colourful and I think they are matching it too much Though I do love the symbols and the use of the colours. I give this outfit a 7/10.

New Zealand Team Uniform – Athens Olympics 2004

Image result for New Zealand Team Uniform –  Athens Olympics 2004

Now I think this look is the best for it's very simple. I like how they used just black and white and the eegant skirts the women are wearing.

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I enjoyed reading your review of the outfits! I wonder how these uniforms are designed and who designs them. If you could design a uniform for the Olympics what would it look like?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.