Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Woods description

This is my description about a imaginary woods that I am pretending to walk through.

Into the Woods
Twisted and wrinkled trees surrounded my shadowed face. Sinister glares shot at me like bullets. The gentle breeze brushed against my frozen skin, giving my bone cheek a tickle. The stars above shone beautifully like a Goddess disguised as the night. The scent of mouldy mushrooms filled the air like toxic fumes. Shadows crept around leaving no trace yet a sign. Suddenly a sturdy voice left me frozen on the spot, echoes bounced off the old trees and into my ears which sent a shiver down my spine. A shock travelled through my body like lightning that had struck my bones, I was scared out of my wits. It felt as if I were paralysed until the voices vanished in my head and I knew there was nothing there but me. The forest fell into silence, all that was heard was the relief in my breath and the trees rustling around. I felt stunned, startled but satisfied as well.
Image result for into the woods

4 comments:

(SBW) Sonny Bill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Inoke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danni Stone said...

You use such rich vocabulary Luisa! It is great to see that you have thought of so many adjectives and language features, but remember not to overuse these features: they are more powerful when they stand out from the rest of the text :)

Luisa said...

Thank you for the feed back. Next time I will make sure that I use my language features carefully.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.