Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Volley Ball🏐Week 2

Today for Kiwi Sports we were playing Volleyball. Our coach, Coach Antonia or Toni went over the important steps in playing volleyball such as Digging, Serving, Spiking, Setting and 3 touch. We practiced serving and digging the ball to our partners remembering to keep our hands straight.

Then we had a competition on serving. The point of the competition was to serve the ball to your partner and catch it. If your partner catches the ball 20 times then they receive a lolly. Levi F and Alfred had received the prize.

Afterwards we were put into 6 teams to have 3 whole volleyball games. The first game that my team had was a bit dull, but my team made it fun. We ended up winning by a great amount of points. For our last game we just lost by one point. I learnt a lot more skills and more ball control.



2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa,

It is great to hear about your learning in Volleyball. What skills would you like to work on this term?

Luisa said...

All of them perhaps. Thank you. Probably my digging and my spiking if I were to choose.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.