Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Rippa Rugby Tournament🏉

Ripper rugby is another sport that I love playing. Well not only me but other girls in Glen Brae school. The year 7&8 girls and the year 5/6 were entered into the Tamaki zone Rippa tournament. The year 7/8 team started with a close loss against Pt England. The points were four to two. Pt England was such a great team and challenging opponents. As well as Sylvia park who we also loss a game too.

But our three other games were a great success. We won games against Bailey Road, Tamaki Intermediate and Panmure Bridge. All the teams had done really well and all the team were very challenging.

Other than the other teams great effort, my team mates attitude and strength were much better. The way they played, defended and attacked. I was very proud of my team especially those who saved tries and got tries. Though I still don't know whether we placed for the tournament. And if we didn't it wouldn't matter cause we played for fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.