Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

3 Way conference

Today school ended early because we had 3 way conference. I couldn't wait to explain my success to my Mum who I knew would be proud of me.

Of course my mum was, after my "4" way conference with Miss.Stone and Mrs.Tofa, my mum was glad that I was doing well in school. I talked to my mum about what I am doing well in school, what I need to work on at school and my next goals for the term. I am also proud of myself for reaching my mid year goals and moving up another sub level again for each of my curriculum levels. I would like to say thank you to my teachers for making my success happen. Hopefully at the end of the year I would reach the national standard for the end of yr 8 so that the following year I know I have reached my standards.

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, well done for putting the hard work in and for meeting your goals! If you keep putting the effort in I am sure you will reach your next goals!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.