Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Kiwi Can week 2🌍🌼

This week for Kiwi can we had a change up with our Kiwi can leaders. Miss.Tuia and Mr.Numia were away due to family matters. Instead we had Mr. Afutoto or Mr. A.

Instead of our usual routine sitting in a circle, we sat in four lines. Mr.A talked to us about our theme which is Re silence. Re-silence means coping with challenges, never giving up and bouncing back from challenges. Later on we had our Energizer. The game we played was Rock, Paper, Scissors. I did not enjoy the game because I always went out but that was only me.

After our Energizer, Mr. A talked to us about our Topic which is Goal Setting. The meaning Goal to me is something I want to improve on whether it is a short term goal or a long term goal. We talked about action goals which is a plan that you commit to, to achieve. We didn't have time for our activity so we went into two rounds of GKQ's(General Knowledge Questions).

After our rounds of GKQ's, we ended our session on a high note. We finished up with our goodbye song, I guess that's what we call it. I enjoyed today's session because it was very different from what we usually do in Kiwi Can.

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, it sounds like this was a very interesting lesson - I am sorry to have missed it. Resilience is a really good theme to discuss and it is a very helpful trait to have.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.