Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Blogger of the month~July☘

Once again, Linda and I were blogger of the month. Both of us had blogged 51 blogs in a month(what a coincidence). I was very thrilled and happy for both of us. Along with the happiness came a treat, Miss. Stone had bought Linda and I both a block of chocolate. I would like to thank Miss.Stone and Mrs.Tofa for having faith in both of us. Also, congratulations to Lindakiki!!. Of course at the end of the day, I would be enjoying my chocolate.

2 comments:

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Congratulations to you to Luisa,we both did so well. I enjoyed my chocolate and I know for sure you did to.
Keep up the great work Luisa.

Luisa said...

Thank you very much lindakiki. I sure did enjoy that block of chocolate.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.