Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Olympic Horror!!

I had just found out and watched a horrifying video of a French Gymnast who was competing in the olympics, he had broken his leg. As Broken his leg I mean his shin has twisted to the opposite direction. I really feel for this gymnast but so does his french supporters. As I watched the video, it seemed that as he was flipping in the air very fast, he landed and his foot banged onto the mat.As the gymnast Samir Ait was lying on the floor surprisingly calm he was then carried off in a stretcher to a standing ovation. This incident might effect his career as a gymnast and his ability to walk on both legs. I am just hoping that he will get better soon and revive from this horrifying incident.

(Beware this photo may be disturbing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.