Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Olympic Ceremony

The day of the Olympic ceremony was one of the most proudest days of my life, knowing that I am a proud New Zealander and Tongan. That day as I watched my two nations march proudly, I had more faith in both countries. I just hope the best for both countries as well as all the other countries competing. I also heard about countries that I didn't even know existed but one again there is more to learn about in the world.

Today in the news, the Tonga flag barrier was interviewed. This was because of how he was dressed, he was very oily and shirtless, the way of our Tongan people. It was amazing to see that Tonga was very talked about since the olympic ceremony. The Tongan flag barrier, Pita Taufatofua is competing in Taekwondo and is the very first to compete from Tonga. I hope he does well and does our country proud.

http://www.outsports.com/2016/8/5/12391710/tonga-opening-ceremony-flag-bearer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.