Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

10 Day Challenge-7 Wants

Today is the 3rd day of the 10 Day Challenge and I have to write 7 things that I want.

1-I want there to be more girls in my family than the boys because there are only 5 girls and 8 boys.
2-I want to have an everlasting ice-cream maker so I can have ice-cream everyday.
3-I want to have Grand Theft auto as a new game for our family's PS4.
4-I want to be the best ever earth quake predictor and fire rescuer in the USA and NZ.
5-I want to have a part time job working at Rain Bow End and on my breaks I get to go on every ride.
6-I want everybody in my family to have a bright future when they are older especially me.
7-I want to get a hover car for my 21st birthday with doors that open automatically going up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Free rides at Rainbow's End would be a great perk!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.