Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

10 Day Challenge-4 books

Today I will be listing my 4 favourite books and trust me this is my favourite part of this challenge.

1-My first favourite book is called Princess Diaries because Princess Diaries has been made into a film so not only can I read it I can watch it.
2-My second favourite book is called Everything Under the Sun, a story about 2 cousins who try to win over there grandmas attention when they visit her.
3-My third favourite book is called That's the way the cookie crumble, Abby raises money for her Daises club so they can go on a trip to Paris.
4-Last but not least my last favourite book is called Tom Gates YES! NO, maybe,  Tom tries his best to get a golden star from his teacher and everyone but Tom has received one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.