Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Movie Night with the family-Holiday

Yesterday night my family watched the one and only movie San Andreas. I could tell from the trailer that the movie was going to be epic. When we were watching the movie, there were some unexpected scenes that moved me, frightened me and made me laugh. In San Andreas my favourite actors Dwayne Johnson and Alexandra Daddario played the main characters along with Carla Gugino. From the movie I decided that one day I could be one of the top earth quake predictors in America and NZ. Why you ask.? Well lets just say that the movie really did move me and you would have to find out yourself watching San Andreas. 

 I recommend that people should watch San Andreas  because it is a spectacular movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.