Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

10 Day challenge-6 places I want to go

Today is the 4th day of the 10 Day challenge and I am listing 6 places I want to go.

1-I want to go to Paris to see the Eiffel tower and to eat their magnificent food.
2-I want to visit San Francisco to see the highest buildings and cross the Golden Gate bridge along with the Oakland Bay bridge.
3-I want to go to London to see the Buckingham Palace and to meet the Queen.
4-I want to go to my homeland Tonga to see all my relatives and to swim in their wonderful beaches.
5-I would like to go to Holly Wood to see famous people and to take a picture at the Holly Wood sign.
6- Last of all I would like to go to Rio to see the statue Christ The Redeemer. 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list Luisa. I have been to the first four. The Eiffel tower was so high, the golden gate bridge so long, Buckingham Palace is so grand, and the water in Tonga is so warm. You will get to experience these places for yourself one day.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.