Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

10 Day challenge-5 foods

Today is the 5th day of the 10 day challenge so I am almost finished and I am listing my 5 favourite foods.

1-My first favourite food is Pizza, I just love the taste of the hot mozzarella on top of my pizzas and to finish it off with sauce and bacon.
2-Then its Ice-cream, I think when ice-cream melts it's much better cause you get more liquid which tastes amazing.
3-Eggs, my favourite types of eggs are scrambled eggs, I can add sliced tomatoes and cheese to finish off the meal before I eat it.
4-Pancakes, the taste of pancakes with syrup on top just moisturises the pancake giving it a sponge cake texture.
5-Last of all my favourite food is a big mac burger from Mac Donald's, in the burger there are 2 beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.