Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Movie Night Again

Yesterday night we had family movie night again, but this time the movie was called Insurgent. Insurgent is part 2 of Divergent which was also awesome. I really liked the movie, it shows how the people are divided into 4 fractions and it turns out it was all an experiment created by the mysterious people outside the gate. If your thinking What is she talking about.? You'll soon find out when you watch Insurgent, there was a lot of action scenes which I really enjoyed. But I mostly enjoyed watching one of my favourite actors Shailene Woodley and Theo James are also the main characters of the film. Now I cannot wait for part 3 which is called  Allegiant and I know part 3 is going to be even more epic then the first two.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear it was a good movie, I enjoyed Divergent as well and was looking forward to seeing this one too. Have you read the books? You might be able to get them at the Glen Innes Library?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.