Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Term 2 clubs✨

Today after lunch, we had Glenbrae school's first clubs for 2017. Clubs, are when we have a variety of groups such as cooking groups, sewing, arts and crafts, dance, (etc). Each student in the school have to choose the club of their choice. The club I chose to be in was Modeling and Parco play.

In my club, we had to design a playground!. In my design, I had several amazing ideas, including mini trampolines in the ground, a pyramid with various obstacles, a parallel rock climbing and my favourite!, a flying fox. When we completely finish our designs, later on we are going to make little models of our playground.

I am looking forward for this part!. I had enjoyed today's session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.