Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

My Holiday

In the holidays, all I did was stay home, watch movies and do work. Once in awhile we would go out to do laundry or to my brothers rugby games.

I’d say that the only fun thing I had done in the holidays was watch movies and my episodes. I watched G.I Joe Retaliation, Boss Baby, Don’t hang up and Beauty and the Beast. My favourite movie that I had watched was Don’t hang up. The movie is about a bunch of kids who took pranking to a whole new level. They pranked a lady and told her that there was an intruder in her house and that her daughter was in danger. Little did the boys know, that this was going to lead the woman to kill her own daughter because the woman had mistaken the daughter for the intruder. The woman had killed herself afterwards. The rest of the movie was about the husband getting revenge on the boys that caused his wife and daughter to die. It was such a scary movie, that I wouldn’t really recommend anyone to watch it and if you do be super prepared.

Also in the holidays, we went to church. We celebrated Easter and received several easter eggs. We got even more easter eggs from my aunty, uncle and my parents. I had a very chocolaty day. I was practically on a sugar rush. I had an awesome day on Easter.

One of the important things I did in the holidays was homework. Room 7 were assigned homework to do to keep our minds occupied and so we don’t slack off. The homework we got, came with points, so every task we finished we were given points. Afterwards we have to add our points up, and for the person who gets the most points receives a prize. I worked very hard so I can get a prize(Including the sushi!).  

I just had your normal typical holiday. It wasn’t fun nor was it boring, it was in between. I hope the next holidays are funner.
Image result for holidays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.