Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Netball P.E session

Today Room 7 had a Netball session, we played netball games with Mrs.Tofa and learnt netball skills with Miss.Ogram(Our new student teacher!).

We were split into two teams, one had to play a game of netball and the other team went with Miss.Ogram. I was in the first team with Mrs. Tofa. I played GA(Goal Attack) and C(Centre). I had loads of fun but it was quite challenging. The opposite team were very good!.

Once we had finished our game we were supposed to go have a lesson with Miss.Ogram, but the other team were in need of extra players so I and 5 other students joined in. I played Goal attack the whole time this time. I had way more fun in this game, mainly cause my team was winning. My opponent was really good!, it was quite hard to get past her but I managed to do it a couple of times. When it was time to finally go to Miss.Ogram's programme we took our bibs off and lied it neatly on the round, for the other team to put on.

Miss. Ogram taught us several passing skills, including over head pass, shoulder pass, bounce pass and the chest pass. We also learnt how to pivots. Afterwards we played Paper Scissors rock. The game was quick and fun but when it was my turn it was time for my team to play another game.

We had a quick game of Netball. The opposite team were really putting the pressure on us but we still manged to get the ball and get several goals in. I had so much fun in this game!.

i had so much fun today, because I haven't played Netball in a long time, I was quite rusty, so ou session was a good warm up for me!. I hope that we can have another Netball session like this!.

Image result for Netball gifs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.