Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

Rabbit 🐇care booklet



For reading and our inquiry learning, my class have been reading several articles and stories on animal abuse, as well as caring for animals. We decided to create a care booklet about a certain animal. I chose to create a care booklet about rabbits, using Google slides.

 In my booklet, it contains information about the environment you rabbit should be living in, what food to give your pet, and what to food you should avoid giving your rabbit. It also includes information such as Exercise for your rabbit and keeping your rabbit healthy. I hope that by making and sharing this booklet, it will not only encourage rabbit owners, but owners of variety animals, to take care of their pets and be a responsible pet owner. I hope you enjoy my care booklet!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.