Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Birthday surprise!💫💫

Today, my best friends held a mini birthday party for me, because well it's my birthday. They had my favourite food(Pizza), Drinks(Definitely not fizzy ;) ), cupcakes and a cake too!. All of which tasted amazing. I was very thankful that my friends set up the "party" for me. We took photos, listened to music and the girls planned something. This something was about me being caked, which means cake being smooched on my face. Which was exactly what happened. That was our tradition. Even though I had cake on my face, it did take very delicious.

 I just want to say thank you to Aaliyahna, Maara and Cherise, and all those who wished me Happy Birthday. I had a very fun day!.

Image result for Happy Birthday gifs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.