Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

The Motorway Debate



School Journal - Part 4 Number 1 1992 WALT: Compare arguments for and against. SC: create a Venn diagram to show ideas for an against an idea. WALT: Use information in a text to research further SC: research the current state of transport in Auckland and decide if you agree / disagree

Today for reading to share my learning I created a Venn Diagram along with a google presentation to show the good and bad side about motorways. Also I investigated the Projects and Roadworks website to find a article about transport upgrades to read about and then summarize. I chose the article Beach Road Walking and cycling programme.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Luisa. I was hoping you would have found out more about the cycle ways. Why else is it important to have cycle ways and what is your opinion on the matter?

Luisa said...

Thank you for the feed back Mrs.Parker. Now I know what to edit and improve in my Presentation.

Luisa said...

Thank you for the feed back Mrs.Parker. Now I know what to edit and improve in my Presentation.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.