Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

The start of the 10 Day Challenge

Today I am starting one part of my homework which is the 10 day challenge. I will start off by listing 10 secrets of mine.

1-When I was little I ate anything that looked chocolate.
2-Justin Biber was one of my idols when I was 8 or 9 years old.
3-I used to have imaginary friends called Lucas and Lyla.
4-I sleep sing and laugh.(Weird yeah)
5-I once thought I was a cat and purred around after 2 hours.
6-I draw faces on fruit and make names for them.
7-I play girly games sometimes.
8-I did not like cheese when I was 5 years old.
9-I made mini sculptures of animals using bread.
10-I used cheese to create a small snow man.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, embarrassingly I did the cat thing when I was about 4 years old. My dad has it on home video and likes to show people every now and then. Luckily I am more of a dog person these days!
You also draw faces on eggs and name them too, remember ;)
Great start Luisa. I look forward to reading the rest.

Tania said...

Kia Ora Luisa,
I am pretty sure most 8 and 9 year old girls have Justin Bieber as an idol:-) Funny to hear that you laugh in your sleep! I guess that means you are having great dreams. I am wondering what the funniest thing you ate was when you were little that looked like chocolate but wasn't.... Enjoy your blogging challenge.
Tania

Luisa said...

Thank you very much Tania and Mrs.Parker.

Setaita M said...

Wow luisa i am sure i did not like cheese when i was 6years old haha

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.