Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

10 day challenge-9 loves

Today I will be listing 9 things I love to do or just love.

1-I love my family because since there are a lot of us we have each others back in any situation.
2-I love to listen to Chris Brown music because he has such a nice voice and because he is one of the most famous people I know in America.
3-I love to eat cookie and cream ice-cream, I would always lick the leftovers in the ice-cream tub.
4-I love to play sports because I reckon I am very good at it and because sports are a lot of fun.
5-I love everything I have and own because most of the time I am grateful for what I am given.
6-I love to watch vampire movies or programmes because when I watch them I kind of want to be a vampire.
7-I love to read books, when I read books I feel like I am right in the setting of the book and exploring with the characters in the book.
8-I love eat, even though I eat a lot of food every day but I don't put on that much weight, I gotta say the food I eat is very delicious.
9-I love animals, there are some peaceful animals which I would like to keep as pets and same with the vicious animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.