Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross Country Preparation

For Cross Country preparation, room 7 students ran 2 laps around the luxurious green field. As I slowly jogged my way beside the other girls, the wind cooled me down and gently guided me through the track. As I was running, I saw the students who zoomed off past me slowed down and started to walk through the track. My strategy however was to have a slow pace at the start and speed up later. I thought that I'll finish the race off with sprinting at the end.

I was up to my last lap, I stopped twice in order to catch my breath but continued after a 5 second breather. In the last corner of the field I watched Whitney as she jogged at the back of me. Finally Whitney and I made it to the where all the teachers were and slumped down in exhaustion. We also watched those who were also finishing, we cheered them on and congratulated them. I felt very pleased to see that I was tired but hyped up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's called Stamina. Using your energy slowly, to save some for later. Great work. Check the spelling in your title too :)

Luisa said...

Oh, thank you for the feed back.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.