Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

10 Day Challenge-8 Fears

Today is the 2nd day of the 10 Day challenge yet I have to list 8 different fears of mine and believe me I have many.

1-I am afraid of spiders, just looking at spiders makes me jump up because its like their crawling all around me.
2-I fear of group of clowns, I don't know what it is with clowns that scare me, maybe its there squeezable nose or they're hideous makeup.
3-I fear falling of a cliff or a building, in some of my dreams I dream of falling off a cliff but never crashing into the ground.
4-I fear of fruit mutating into hungry hulk fruits, that is why I draw on fruits so they look happy and so they have a face.
5-I am scared of ants, ants are just like spiders to me except there are billions of them crawling around me.
6-I am scared of snakes, the way they slither around and hiss just gives me chills up my spine.
7- I am afraid of swimming in the ocean, the feeling that sharks swim around everyday seeking for prey also gives me chills.
8-Last of all I am afraid of watching scary movies by myself, in scary movies there is always a silent part which I know something surprising will pop up and scare me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.