Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Our Glenbrae Kids visit

Today, Room 7 had visited Glen Brae Kids. For those of you who don't know what Glenbrae Kids is, it is Glenbrae school's very own Early childhood centre.

We started off our visit with a warm welcoming, we sang Toro mai to the kids and moved onto playing with the kids. It was quite over whelming looking upon the little children, their cute faces made me sigh in awe. I was finally partnered up with a little girl, called Fusion*(I'm not exactly sure about the spelling of her name).

We played outside in the GBK (GlenBrae Kids)  playground with the other children and my peers. I read Nursery Rhymes to Fusion and sang songs with her, we sang Humpty Dumpty, Mary had a little lamb and Twinkle twinkle little stars. I enjoyed our singing lesson ;).

Later on, we adventured through out the rest of the park. There were loads of fun park activities like the Tyre swing, large bamboo xylophone, a mini pirate ship, a sand pit, and a hut with a slide coming down from it, all of which we played on.


Finally, we made our way inside to play more games. I wanted Fusion to have more fun, so I decided to play dress up with her. I put on a mini yellow grass skirt, a white feather like scarf and a smaller version of a cartwheel hat, with a white thin laced bow on the front. To finish off my fabulous look, I grabbed a safari themed hand bag. Fusion went with a simple look, a tiara fit for a princess and a lovely white and beige laced ribbon. She also grabbed a light pink handbag. I reckoned Fusion and I looked exquisite. Other had dressed up too!. Fusion and I went pretend shopping for about 10/15 until we were called back to go back to school. Everyone said by to their cute partners and headed for the door.

I had a great time playing with Fusion and all the other kids. I enjoyed playing in their playground aswell!. I hope we get to come back soon because it was very fun.





1 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

What a great time to visit the little ones. They are so full of life and I enjoyed watching you all interact with them. Although the two fairy ladies who visited us must have come from a magic planet :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.