Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

My Inforgraphic


(My inforgraphic)

Today, 2 other students in the media team and I taught 6 students in Room 9 how to make an inforgraphic using google drawing and a google slide. We were each assigned two students each, I worked with Key and Josephine.

I taught them how to create a google slide and what to include in a inforgraphic; we chose to do a inforgraphic on ourselves. In the inforgraphic we listed things we are good at, what we love, our favourite colour, how much siblings we have and our social goals. I also taught them how to upload a google presentation/slide on their blogs.

I felt very proud of myself when I watched Mrs. Raj's face light up when she saw the work that Key and Josephine had created. I also felt very proud of the work I managed to do within the hour I had worked with Josephine and Key.


1 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

I am very proud of you all and the work you are doing in Room 9. I know those students are very appreciative of your help and they look up to you all as leaders and mentors. Keep it up.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.