Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Media Team Application Letter


The Deputy Principal
103 leybourne Circle
Glenbrae school
Glen Innes
Auckland


Dear Mrs.Raj

Firstly,
I am writing to you to apply for the position of being in the media team for the following reasons. I was once a Media team monitor. I know what to do as a Media team monitor, how to take proper photos and how to make movies. Though I do not know how to make voice overs and how to set up the av set in the hall, I am hoping that I will get the opportunity to learn how to do these things. I want to expand and adapt my learning on Technology. Being a media team monitor will be great in my application to the college I will be applying. I have a lot of skills which can come in handy for in making movies. You can rely on me to take on important jobs and to take magnificent photos and videos for the school newspaper or class and individual blogs. Becoming a Media monitor will develop my skills in photography, videography and movie making, skills that will come in handy in my “resume” in college (college application).

It would mean the absolute world to me if I become one of the Media monitors. Thank you very much Mrs. Raj for giving me this opportunity to apply for this position.

Sincerely yours, Luisa

1 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

I am very happy you are applying for these positions. The media team is a great team to be part of. You will learn so much and you will also be very valuable to our school as you will be recording memories and special events. I hope your application will be successful.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.