Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Whitney Houston and Beyonce

Whitney Houston
Whitney Elizabeth Houston was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. In 2009, Guinness World Records cited her as the most awarded female act of all time.
Website

Beyonce
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child and rose to fame in the late 1990's as lead singer of R&B girl-group Destiny's Child.
Website

I believe that these two artists are the most successful female artists of all time. Well thats just my opinion. But I can't seem to work out who is more success full in their careers out of Beyonce and Whitney Houston. If I were to come up with one I would say Beyonce. Beyonce has sold a lot of albums but I would say her latest album is a smash hit. Beyonce gets payed 3 million dollars a day just for that album, Lemonade.Image result for Beyonce Vs Whitney houston

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.