Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Leader ship

This morning and 2 weeks ago on Friday the leader ship badges were handed out. Yes, I also received a badge, not one but two and one more remaining.

The two badges I had received was Media team monitor and House Vice Captain. I was very proud of my self for working very hard to be selected and given the opportunity to wear the badge. There were other leader ship roles that I thought deserved the badges like Peer Mediators, Sport Shed, Enviro Team and Librarians.

Image result for Leader badgesNow that I've received these badges I feel more responsible, more mature. Usually I would show my badge and shine it in everyone face but it doesn't feel right since i'm a leader, a role models and a hero. (Nah just Kidding.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.