Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Bio poem 2016

Last year I had written an Bio poem about myself. I have renewed my bio poem for I have very different tastes in almost everything this year. Read and enjoy!

Luisa
Sporty, smart minded and inventive
Lover of mystery books, horrifying movies and cute cuddly animals
Who wonders if the world will ever make hovering machines
Who fears large spiders, creepy crawly insects and sinister clowns
Who feels emotional when it comes to sad movies, frightened when unexpected pop ups show in scary movies and proud when she receives a prize or an award.
Who is able to write amazing stories and narratives with the most unusual prompts
Who would like to film a movie with the most famous stars in the world,
become an rich lawyer and travel around the world collecting traditional items to remember the time she visited each country

Who dreams of a world without polluting machines!


1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa,

I am so glad to read this as I was hoping we would cover bio poems before we ran out of time in poetry! This poem tells the reader so much about you. I especially enjoyed reading about your goals and dreams!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.