Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Actions speaks louder than words

Five POLES of Respect examples for how actions speak louder than words

Property-Respecting property speaks louder than words do because, If I was told a job to do which was to tidy up the tables, I would do the job straight away. By doing it straight away your actions shows that you are reliable, trustworthy and that your actions took control.


Others-  Treating others with respect is louder that your words because ,If I were to tell my mum that I was going to bring my jumper back from school the next day  than I would bring it as soon as I leave school. By keeping my word, it shows that I am to be trusted even though I forget what am supposed to bring.


Learning- Mrs Parker was explaining important instructions to the class, everyone followed the instructions and was on task for most of the time. When we are respecting learning our actions shows that we are are able to get into our work easily and are motivated to learn.


Environment- I volunteered to organise the different kind of rubbish bins, to put the rubbish in the right bin and I kept my word. When we respect the environment, our actions shows that we care for the earth, and all the property around us.


Self- On the mat, we were told to  listen actively by crossing our legs, looking at the speaker and most of us were listening actively.  As we respect ourselves, our actions shows that we know the expectations on the mat and are ready to listen actively.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.