Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Tamaki Regeneration visit




Today, two people who work for the Tamaki regeneration company visited my class to talk to us about their jobs and the houses being constructed in our community. Sarah and Glen told us loads of information about the new houses. I Learnt that the new houses have double glazed windows which prevent condensation. Also, that the houses were estimated to last about 100 years. Another fact I learnt was that the houses are indeed earthquake resistant and are insulated. The houses are more warmer than the old state house's due to the high quality insulation pads installed.
Image result for Tamaki Regeneration

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luisa, I like the intersting facts you have given me and the audience about the new houses. I was in shock when you said “The houses were estimated to last about 100 years”. Thank you for this information, now I am more aware of how durable the houses are.
- Metui

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.