Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Auckland Girls Grammar Production: Grease

Glenbrae school was invited by one of the Auckland girls students to attend their production. Though we didn't need to pay anything because it was only a dress rehearsal, (best one I've been to so far!).

The production they were acting out was one of the best 50's movie back then, Grease!. Grease lightning is a comedy music and teen film!. Students from Auckland Girls and from St Pauls acted out the marvelous show!.

I've got to say, both schools had done a superb job. They for sure made Grease their own, I was very impressed!. Their singing was amazing as well as their acting skills. I was very impressed with how they managed to work with the space they were given!. I loved watching the production, it was funny, shocking and over whelming too!. Once again!, the boys and the girls were amazing actors, dancers and singers!.

Now that I had watched the production, it inspired me and made me think of joining a production in the future. I can't wait until it's my turn to participate in my college production!.

Thank you to Miss.Elia and her niece (One of the main actors) who invited our school to the dress rehearsal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.