Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

My Holiday Poem

I learnt how to write a poem using the 5 senses.

Holidays
Holidays are white like the doves hovering in the air


It tastes like melted whitakers with hazelnuts sprinkled on top


It smells like butter flavoured popcorn popping away in the microwave POP!!


It looks like relaxing all day watching watching thrilling movies


It sounds like rain as if little girls were tap dancing  throughout the night Pitter Patter Pitter Patter!!


It feels like freedom and I can do whatever I want
But no can’t

Holidays


2 comments:

Charlie T said...

Luisa I love the delicious popping popcorn that in the microwave hope it not burnt

Luisa said...

Hahaha thank you very much charlie!! and yes the popcorn wasn't burnt.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.