Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Inquiry Learning Presentation

Today Glenbrae School had a inquiry roadshow. This when all the classes share what they have learned during the term. We share our learning by creating presentations, posters, diagrams and hand-on activities. I enjoyed sharing the work my group and I made, we created a poster with facts about WWI and WWII weapons. The best presentation was the presentation from Room 10 that made slime, as I touched the slime there were small laundry powder bits stuck on my hand because that was what they used to make the slime smell nice. I also saw presentations about science week, presentations about ANZAC day, Abel Tasman, Semaphore signaling and MOTAT.
          Here is my groups Venn Diagram, that we presented along with our poster.(Click to enlarge photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.