Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Letter from brother✨

Today, my family and I received a letter from my older brother, Mateaki, who went on a three week course down in Palmerston North. The letter was very sentimental, I really miss my brother very much. A paragraph that he wrote stated that he missed us all dearly and that he was enjoying the trip though it was quite cold. It's been about a week and two days since he left, one more week and five more days. It was sweet of my brother to write it from a long distance, which left most of us in tears.

I also miss my brother very much and hope he'll come back strong and healthy. The course that he went on is to challenge him physically in various situations. I heard that it is a very tough course, and I wish him all the best!.
(Throw back photo with Mateaki)

4 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

The course your brother is on sounds familiar with a police course. Are they connected in some way? It is great he has written a letter. I still remember the joy of receiving letters in the mailbox from families. Nowadays an e-mail is so easy to write and receive but there is something special about receiving a written letter isn't it?

Telesia said...

Hey Luisa,

I agree Mrs Tofa. Isn't receiving a written letter so SPECIAL?. Well I sure do think that. It was very emotional receiving that letter.

So... one thing you left out is that we all wrote a letter back to him and will be sending it to him tomorrow. Great right? Anyways Keep up the great work. :)

Telesia

Anastacia said...

Hola Luisa,

I really like how you shared when your brother "Mateaki" went off to Palmerston North!!.

P.S, I really liked the throwback picture and how you were brave to share what your brother did to make some of your family teared up! :))

Have a good day!

Panharith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.