Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Farewell Miss.Ogram

Today is Miss.Ogram's last day at Glenbrae school, she spent 5 weeks at Glenbrae school in room 7, to teach us. She gave us cupcakes and individual cards as a token of appreciation and in return we showered her with cards and a bunch of beautiful flowers. We are very sad about her leaving and wish her the best at uni. Here is my letter that I had written to Miss.Ogram.

Hi Miss Ogram, Room 7 will miss you dearly, miss your teaching, your presence in our class, our fitness routines and well you!. You have been and are a stunning teacher, I just wish you can stay longer. You have helped me alot in all my curriculum areas including Maths, Reading, P.E and Writing. Your interesting teaching techniques have been very useful, one other thing I will miss the most!. Room 7 will never be the same without you around, and I hope you don’t get sad reading my Beautiful letter to you. On behalf of all of the room 7 students, we are extremely grateful and blessed that we had the opportunity to be taught for 5 weeks by an amazing, humble and talented teacher.  I hope you return to gbs or keep in touch with Mrs.Tofa. I wish you all the best for the future!.

-”I thank you for your part in my journey” and mine in yours <3

To the 26th member of Room 7 2017 <3
I hope to see you soon x and we love You very much







3 comments:

Miss Ogram said...

What a beautifully written farewell, thanks so much Luisa! It was a pleasure to spend time teaching you all!

Luisa said...

It was our pleasure having you. Thank you for commenting and I know that we miss you dearly. All the best!.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.