Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

Camp letter

Friday 2 June 2017

To whom this may concern,

My name is Luisa, and I attend Glenbrae school, presently, I am a year 8 student. Glenbrae school may be a small one, but along with it comes lovely, athletic and active students. At glenbrae school we learn constantly to rise to the highest standards, we have rangimarie rules and we are also a mixture of pacific cultures.

The year 7 and 8’s at my school are planning a camp to Russell.  The students are very excited about this trip, they want to experience a lot more things, bond with each other and for some, it would be their first time camping or going out of Auckland. I know for sure it would be a first for me, which is why I want this camp to succeed.

We are searching for sponsors for our camp, and we are currently fundraising to make this camp possible. Glenbrae school is not the wealthiest school in Auckland, which is why we would appreciate all the support you can offer to us. Having sponsors will give us a higher chance of getting the accurate amount of money needed for camp.

This camp is an extensive part of our learning, where our students get to extend their learning on the history of New Zealand visually, our survival skills escalate and where we learn how to work efficiently as a team. Personally, camp for me will expand my relations with everyone, test my skills in group activities and enhance my knowledge on New Zealand history.

If you are willing to sponsor Glenbrae school, these are the resources we would need to ensure that our camp is a success. Whether it is money,  food donations or anything relevant to camp, we will be extremely pleased and grateful.

Please acknowledge my request
Sincerely yours,
Luisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.